Model Cars Magazine Forum

32 Ford Black & Flamed

Here is my 32` 5 window coupe project, its having moon hub caps, spark plug wires, decals from here and there and Auburn gauge panel/dash from Replicas & Miniatures etc... My plan was make satin finish for paint job, but because of decals i had to make it shine first, so decals wouldnt do silvering, but i guess my Humbrol satin clear is bit too old, since it did not work as i tought.. Well model is going to stay shiny now and im going to move forward to get this.. Its all the way brush painted, you can see hint of green on body and rear axle, that was my color choise for this years ago, never got it finished as green, so now i got new take for it as black.... I like it better now.. B)

Thank you guys... Im having so much fun with building this, that i had to take another 32 also on table, im going to save glue bomb 62 Impala 409 engine for that since that Impala body is bit hopeless condition.. Dont worry i have untouched one in shelf for future.. ;) That 409 goes for 32 sedan.. B)