Model Cars Magazine Forum

41 Willys Outlandish Paint

Rider

I know you don't want anyone to correct your grammar or spelling because this isn't "grade school," but the name of the car is Willys. Not "Willy's."

The car doesn't belong to Willy... it's not Willy's car. It's a Willys. Pronounced "Willis." As in "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?" :D

Ok, enough grade school lessons. The model looks fantastic, and you have some serious painting skills! B)

I know you don't want anyone to correct your grammar or spelling because this isn't "grade school," but the name of the car is Willys. Not "Willy's."

The car doesn't belong to Willy... it's not Willy's car. It's a Willys. Pronounced "Willis." As in "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?" :D

Ok, enough grade school lessons. The model looks fantastic, and you have some serious painting skills! B)

Harry, lol,too funny.  I relies its not posesive and the appsotrophy should be dropped. Your going to drive you're self crazy if you keep at this.

Thanks for the comments on the build, much appreciated.

Just as a heads up. You're in box might get a bit more active, as I'll (posesive) be submitting  all my future post's for you're editing. 

Thanks in advance for you're :lol:co-operation.

I think it's pretty cool!

Thanks DanR

really cool, nice work

Thank you

Edited by Rider

Detail is in the ROOF! You nailed some of the paint jobs that started to appear in the late 60's and carried over until about '73...maybe '74. A lot of work and planning went into some of those paint jobs, and like yours some were "far out mannn!" You really nailed, and a good study for those that are interested in doing the same. Go with the flow..."fire in the hole!" Now bite the bullet!