Model Cars Magazine Forum

14,000 posts

crazyjim

We'll send it out to get gold chromed. No top coat required. Stands up to repeated handling. Guaranteed not to turn green. If that doesn't do anything for you, you want my stainless steel, stem wound, 17 jewel movement, anti-magnetic, 1971 Caravelle by Bulova Men's wristwatch with the patented Bulova Signed Flex Band ®, suggested retail price $15.99? It gives you the correct time twice daily at 4:13.

My cheapo Timex has a flex band.  There was a time when I offered to buy watches with the MCM logo on the face to give away as awards/prizes/whatever.  Never heard from the owner about permission to use the MCM logo.  Oh well.  Saved me some money.

Time certainly flies! Hard to believe that it's been just over ten years since I joined this board. In fact, I think I signed up within the first week or two that the board opened up.

It'll be quite some time (if ever) I get to 14,000 posts! Some days, I'm just lurking and looking, other days I might put in my 2¢ worth more than usual. ;)

Time certainly flies! Hard to believe that it's been just over ten years since I joined this board. In fact, I think I signed up within the first week or two that the board opened up.

It'll be quite some time (if ever) I get to 14,000 posts! Some days, I'm just lurking and looking, other days I might put in my 2¢ worth more than usual. ;)

PM sent!!!