Model Cars Magazine Forum

detomaso pantera gts

eko89

Very nice paint scheme.  The one thing that has held me back from adding a 351C to one of these Japanese  kits is there are not many good substitutes for the transmission in this scale.

image.jpeg

Edited by vamach1
typo

Very nice paint scheme.  The one thing that has held me back from adding a 351C to one of these Japanese  kits is there are not many good substitutes for the transmission in this scale.

image.jpeg

Fujimi's Porsche 911 Enthusiast kit gear box is pretty close.

DSCN1045.JPG

thank you for your comments !!!

Your color choice is quite striking and eye-pleasing. What kit is this?

thank you richard  !!   this is  fujimi detomaso pantera gts kit 

image.jpeg

Fujimi's Porsche 911 Enthusiast kit gear box is pretty close.

DSCN1045.JPG

i was a bit rushed on kit  thats why i used  lamborghini diablo transaxle .   thank you for advices

That resin transaxle is just a Porsche copy, I think.   Its a good start to an accurate representation.

The build is awesome!  Pantera is one of my all time favorites.  I had a poster of it, a Lamborghini Miura/Jota and Christina Applegate on my wall.  Lol

Great job indeed

Thank you Ismail for this beautiful rendition of one of my top 5 favorite cars of all time! Sat in in one back in '72 at our local Lincoln-Mercury dealer.  Just a wide eyed 16 year old fascinated with a 351C powered Italian torpedo( he actually let me sit in it for half an hour; really tight around the driver's feet due to the tucked in front tires.).  What kit is this as I would love to HotRod this beast(Blown BOSS 429 for power)?