Model Cars Magazine Forum

11th Gen F150?

Platerpants

I am currently in the process of recreating my 1:1 F150 the wrong way. I have the diecast 2005 flareside and am trying to recreate my styleside. The thing is I am not good at creating plastic panels so I'm doing it the wrong way... grey putty. Now I also have the rare and expensive 1/24 Lincoln pickup. Has anyone cast the bed to create the 6.5 foot styleside because the lincoln is a 5.5 foot bed. Because I am using my phone I will have to upload more pictures in the comments...20160728_184549.thumb.jpg.0b257575010993

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wish I knew where you got that Lincoln.....Never knew they made one......I want it, Bad.....

I have a 2006 Ford F150 Crew Cab and I so want one of these too. Been looking but no joy so far. 

Morning after I brought it home. Needs some minor work, but I really want to track down a 1/24 version of this model year(s). I may end up just taking a Meng F350 kit and modifying it back to this gen.

David

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2006 Ford F150 Crew Cab and I so want one of these too. Been looking but no joy so far. 

20160915_183555_zpsik4fpr2n.jpg

Morning after I brought it home. Needs some minor work, but I really want to track down a 1/24 version of this model year(s). I may end up just taking a Meng F350 kit and modifying it back to this gen.

Super Duty Cab and bed would not be the same as this truck it wouldnt even be the same as a 97-03 F150. Your best bet would be finding the lincoln diecast and going from there but that is my personal opinion. Now if you had a 2014 Raptor kit the cab would be almost the same only real difference was how the real trucks 3rd brake lights were done and the bed and front fenders were different.