Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Foose C7 Corvette

robiwon

Finished up this quick build of the new Vette. Very basic kit, light on detail, metal axles, etc. Still, builds into a nice display piece. The only thing not "out of the box" are the custom made dash decals and the front axle was lowered for a better looking ride height.

2m6mlnb.jpg

erifsw.jpg

vem35h.jpg

200b9t1.jpg

2dqjddz.jpg

116necz.jpg

2lc1xs4.jpg

Edited by robiwon

I've been looking at this kit as the raw material for my "ideal" Pro Stock/Mod car.  With the NHRA"s silly new "scoopless" rules, I think I'll aim for the more attractive Pro Mod class.  Thank you for giving me a look at the kit in made form.

Thanks guys. It was a fun build, nice to have another car model on the shelf. Would still like to see a proper, full detail, glue kit come out.

Need to finish a vinyl Godzilla and a 1/48 Tamiya Wildcat that are on the bench right now. I might start on the street version of the Fujimi Lotus Esprit next to go with my Fujimi Bond sub. But, I have a stack of Bandai Star Wars kits looming over the desk as well.....!

Great Work! I remeber seeing the box art when it was released & was like Oh Man! & then I saw the contents & finished model build by Revell & I was like oh man...

Sucks that they have painted over mold lines, esp being silver theyd stand out a bit I imagine. Still might get one, the wheels are cool, just not big enough