Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tricked out Honda S600

Jurva

I wanted to build this Honda S600 as a track oriented street car. I was thinking about changing engine to wankel engine or turbocharging the kits own engine. Even when I cut the wheel wells, it didn't have enough room for turbo. Then I found a picture of these twin stack intakes, I decided to build those. Also remembered that I have this metal bike exhaust silencer from Fujimi, that would fit nicely to this little bikeish engine car. Other mods for this car was changing the wheels and tyres to 15" ATS Classics from USCP. They might poke out little too much. I lowered the suspension alot, although rear seems to be a little too high. Interior got some belts and a roll hoop. Paint is Zero Aquamarine blue.

P1110031.jpg

P1110032.jpg

P1110033.jpg

P1110035.jpg

P1110034.jpg

P1110038.jpg

P1110039.jpg

P1110043.jpg

P1110041.jpg

P1110042.jpg

Edited by Jurva

Thanks for the comments. Seatbelts are made using photoetched parts and some "seatbelt" material cutted to 2mm width. I don't exactly know what that material is, but it has pattern close to seatbelts.

Here's better picture of the belts. Also forget to mention that I modified the seats a bit, to have better side support.

P1110026.jpg

Edited by Jurva