Model Cars Magazine Forum

99' Firebird Pro Mod....

Thanks for the kind words guys. Hey Mike....I used the kit block...then a friend casted me the Blower and tranny as well as the fuel cell...Thank you Jamie!......MAS  alum. Pullies....TDR 3 hole blower hat....kinda a little of everything...lol

Edited by Dirt Demon

Very, very well done!  Love the carbon fiber look on the blower hat and valve covers, how?  Got the same kit only called Match Racer and am in the process of turning it into a twin turboed BBC monster.  Actually I bought 2 of them so I had a chassis to put in a 2010 Mustang Pro Stock(pre-scoopless).

Thanks Earl...this kit is the Summit Firebird....same as the Match racer...Im going to use the kit white flames etc...but with a little twist on the paint. Instead of the body being all purple...I'm going to do a 3 color fade....purple to blue then to black at the back.I'm using all House of Kolor automotive paints...then clearing with 2 part clear.

Earl....the carbon fiber look on the blower hat and valve covers is decal...from Scale Motorsports....and lots of Micro sol to get it to conform to all the contours...then cleared with 2 part clear.

Edited by Dirt Demon

• 2 weeks later...