Model Cars Magazine Forum

Der Bettle Bus Challenge

disconovaman

I'm back from the club meeting and I have pics. Three members were no shows so it wasn't as big as I'd hoped for. But the rest of the guys came through. I kinda thought there would be some progress stages and some finished ones and that's pretty much what it was.

20160827_185319.jpg

Thanks! my entry was one of two that was completed. Since some of the projects were unfinished we collectively have desided to revisit the challange agian at a later time... Which I have picked up 2 more kits for the future "Der Beetle Bus challange part 2". lol!

20160827_185605.jpg

20160827_190615.jpg

Here are the most complete builds from the challange and when we do another club meeting with the Der Beetle Bus I'll be sure to add the rest of the finished projects for everyone to see. Thanks for the Support.... Also for anyone building one of these feel free to add it here if you want.

20160827_201421.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

That's funny after you commented on the wheelie bars I was mocking it up and I didn't have the front wheels on and when I let go of it the thing stood up on it's back wheels! The weight of the front wheels are what's literally keeping it on the ground. Yeah, you're right about a good head wind Lol!

20160802_114923.jpg

Beetle Busses should not be doing that on the carpet- has it had it's yearly medication? :lol:

I am seriously digging this project. 

Beetle Busses should not be doing that on the carpet- has it had it's yearly medication? :lol:

I am seriously digging this project. 

I see we have another bettle bus builder ready to take on the challange, thanks for the compliments! Now get goin so we can compliment your project! Lol!

• 1 month later...