Model Cars Magazine Forum

FINALLY! 67 Dodge Charger

SamBred

Finally able to get this car unboxed and on the bench. I'm ready to start building. Beginner status. This car is my second build ever, first of this year. 

Plans for this car is do a simple, neat box build. Maybe as a little paint detail, maybe order some plug wires and battery wires. Gonna take it slow. I work a lot so I know it will go slow but I'll keep you all posted!

image.jpeg

Nice choice. The Revell '67 is one of the best kits ever. Be advised though, you cannot achieve the ride height shown in the cover art, using the kit parts. It is stock ride height with fancy wheels.

Wish I had dollar for every kit that couldn't be built to look like the box art without tons of sweat equity!

Good luck with the build – this is a nice kit! Since this is only your second build I've got to say you're makin' me nervous showing the body on the paint stand already – don't paint that thing before you do some prep and plenty of test-fitting. "Just sayin'."

I have to ask; can this kit be built stock? If so, I'll need to add it to my growing "wants" list.

Kevin - It can be built stock, I think it looks better that way.

Sam this is an awesome kit, just finishing mine today. I, like others found the dash to be tricky but not impossible. This kit is prefect for the addition of plug and bat wires, add a lot to this already awesome kit.

Jonathan