Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Display at GTR NNL 9

28215914744_3b95dabaab_b.jpg

Model Information

Dangit.... I smell yet more model purchases in my future.... I was so trying to be done with buying......another dream shattered.

David

'Oh, I just looked at the Model Information link.....the roof is a separate piece....nice.... And I'll defiantly have to get a couple or 6 C7R's as I love GTLM cars.....guess everyone's getting cards and High-Fives  for Christmas this year.

Edited by Jhedir6

Looks real good in the photos! I would have liked a separate tailgate and clear red taillight lenses, but other than that, I'm very happy with the kit. It'll be very interesting to see all the building variations you all will come up with.

Tailgate is most likely closed due how they molded the body, less warpage when it is closed rather than open. Plus, I am sure you have a saw or X Acto lying about somewhere on the hobby bench. :D

As for the tail lights, they appear to be on what looks to be the chrome tree, minus chrome. Just fill with clear red!