Model Cars Magazine Forum

ACME Southern Nationals Nov. 12th, 2016

Mike C

Upcoming is one of the top shows in the USA (so we've been told). We always have a great turnout of great models. Last year I think we had a record number of models over 800. So come on over and bring your models. One price covers as many models as you want to bring.

http://www.acme-ipms.com/

Acme-Show-Flyer-2016-1.jpg

Acme-Show-Flyer-2016-2.jpg

Edited by Mike C

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I see there is an early bird admission option. Does anyone know what time the early bird admission starts? i didn't see that information anywhere. This will be my first time to attend this show. Anything else I should be aware of? Thanks.

It starts when the doors open for vendors; by 8:00 AM. Doors have opened as early as just after 7:00 AM, depends on the people working the community center. We will have early-bird passes for sale online, and at the hospitality room the evening before the show, and if you show up early in the parking lot during vendor setup.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a link for the early bird?  can someone get an early bird with out paying to enter the show?

Link will be available soon, probably this week or next. Early bird buys you floor rights and show entry. We will be set up in the Jonquil Room early getting people registered, and also in hospitality room the night before. Pre-registering for the show will shut down on our website Tuesday night before the show.

• 1 month later...

Well folks, it's almost over. I snuck in wearing my old-fat-guy disguise, bought a very few things to finish up some long-time builds, and snuck back out.

Hope everybody who attended enjoyed it (the quality was great, but I think the attendance was down), and to everyone who has to travel...be safe.

Maybe see y'all next year.   :D