Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hobby Lobby Clearance Sales.

stavanzer

My Hobby Lobby had both the Regular Clearance Display, and a secondary one near it. Frankly, I'd have missed the trucks, I had not glanced over and seen the '23 Model T  C-Cab kits on clearance. Seeing those, I went searching for more kits. They were jumbled together, and only the ends of the "Pete" boxes were showing. Once I confirmed the price, I snagged one.

No, You cannot 'stack' Discounts at H.L. Clearance Price, No Coupon. Reg Price, Yes on the Coupon. I may visit again tomorrow to see what is left.

Oh yeah.....The Ford Louisville race car hauler is on clearance out here for $22.79.....They did that to make room for newer kits, but I'm waiting for them to go down a little more.....If you catch them just right, you can get them for around 60% mark down.....I try to go every other day....They have 3 at one store and 2 at another, etc. etc......Here in Houston, I can go to at least 5 different stores, so I'm sure they'll drop to my price, soon.....