Model Cars Magazine Forum

K.I.T.T. Knight Rider and Stop motion video

Brizio

Great looking model and a neat video! This was one of my favorite shows in the early '80's, but in later seasons when K.I.T.T. was changed to go into "Pursuit Mode", I didn't care for it and stopped watching. 

I saved your video BTW as that's pretty clever how it all went together. ;)

Nice model.  Cool video.

Thank you Hector! :)

Great looking model and a neat video! This was one of my favorite shows in the early '80's, but in later seasons when K.I.T.T. was changed to go into "Pursuit Mode", I didn't care for it and stopped watching. 

I saved your video BTW as that's pretty clever how it all went together. ;)

Thank you Bill! :) Was one of my favorite show too. I didn't watch a lot of the pursuit Mode, because they changed hour for show it in TV. 

For a long time I wanted to do a stop motion video of a kit building itself, but I didn't find the right subject. The K.I.T.T. kit worked great also because it drive itself... :D Was a great fun experience, it toke me little over 10 days and almost 600 picture to build video and model. 

I'm also planning to use K.I.T.T. in a diorama...

Very nice and LOVE the video!

If any of mine start building themselves though, I'm running away screaming like a little girl!!:lol::lol::lol:

Also, any chance of seeing the scanner in action? I stumbled across a hobby shop that just happens to have the season 1 and 4 kits that have the scanner included and just wanted to see if it would be worth getting them even though I already have the non scanner cars. The non scanner cars could then turn evil!!! :lol:

Very nice and LOVE the video!

If any of mine start building themselves though, I'm running away screaming like a little girl!!:lol::lol::lol:

Also, any chance of seeing the scanner in action? I stumbled across a hobby shop that just happens to have the season 1 and 4 kits that have the scanner included and just wanted to see if it would be worth getting them even though I already have the non scanner cars. The non scanner cars could then turn evil!!! :lol:

Thank you Matthew! :) LOL! :D I can make a little video about the scanner. 

That was really cool! Thanks for sharing it

Thank you John! :)

Nice model and very cool video!!

Thank you Derick! :)

Cool video!

Could you measure the T-Tops in this kit? Width & Length. 

TIA

Tim

Thank you Tim! :) I will measure it this weekend.

The video was very cool and well done! Good build of the model, too! Nice work.

Sam

Thank you Sam! :)

Nice work.  LOve your video. Really cool how you did it. Good for the hobby. I'm sure kids would get a kick out of it. 

Thank you Andre! :) 

Thanks Brizio. Looking for T-Top glass for another project.

I measured the lenght on the center part of the roof and is 3,3mm, on the window 3,2mm. The width on the A pillar is 2,6mm on the B pillar 2,5mm. I can measure them with a caliber in inches if it helps.

• 3 weeks later...