Model Cars Magazine Forum

Time Machine Resin

;) Jeff, I tried thewebsite thats posted on your thread,but it won't come up .It tells me theres no such adress.Is that the only one there is? is there another way to contact you? I've heard alot about your co.and I'd like to check your stuff out.Thanks . :P

George, I found his site.................just copy and paste the URL exactly as he has it in his post. Maybe you missed a letter or backslash or something.............. ;)

He's got the pic he posted as well as a Pro Stock Pinto on the first page.

Try clicking here George and see if it takes you there. :P

;) Jeff, I tried thewebsite thats posted on your thread,but it won't come up .It tells me theres no such adress.Is that the only one there is? is there another way to contact you? I've heard alot about your co.and I'd like to check your stuff out.Thanks . :P

George just click on this link!!! www.timemachineresin.bravehost.com/

Thanks

Jeff

;) Bill,thanks alot!I got right to it off of your thread,the little hand showed up and took me straight there! when I tried to do it off Jeff's thread,all I got was the arrow,and it wouldnt do jack.But thats ok, caz I've got it in my favorites now.Thanks! :P