Model Cars Magazine Forum

Top Trucker Movies

White Line Fever, Convoy, High Ballin, Steel Cowboy, Black Dog, Duel, Flatbed Annie and Sweetie Pie, Coast to Coast, maximum Overdrive, Smokey and the Bandit, Smokey and the Bandit II, Smokey and the Bandit III, Breaker Breaker, Steven King's Trucks,  Road Games, Mad Max, The Road Warrior, Terminator, Terminator II, Thunder Run, The Great Smokey Roadblock, BJ and the Bear, Movin On, In Tandem, Moonfire, James Bond, License to Kill,  Snitch, Highjack, They Drive By Night, Road Train, Armed and Dangerous, 18 Wheels of Justice, Joy Ride, Joy Ride II, Joy Ride III, Breakdown, Blacktop, Big Trouble in Little China, Truck Stop Women, Terror on the Blacktop, Battletruck, Beverly Hills Cop, Highway Man, Deadhead Miles, Christmas Comes To Willow Creek, Deathrace, Knight Rider, Rockford Files, Cannon Ball, Wages of Fear, Sorcerer, Hell Drivers, A Good Day to Die Hard, Rolling Vengeance, F.I.S.T., Rolling Thunder, Willa, Hoffa, Revenge on the Highway, Hands of Steel, Real Steel, Bandit, Bandit Goes Country, Think Big, Transformers, that's about all I can think of off the top of my head. :)

Edited by Ben

One more, sorta, but for me it's just the first 1 minute 40 seconds of Sylvester Stallone's "Over the Top", since the road he's on (in the not super bright sunshine scenes) is from bits of my favorite Colorado summer vacation road north of Durango to Ouray. Entertaining Autocar he has.

Edited by Russell C

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...