Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from the Bay Area

Was really into models for along time.About 19 yrs ago My Wife said why don't you build a Hot Rod you can drive.That's when I gave up on models.Well I'am thinking of getting back into it & having some fun.Ive look around on this site & enjoyed all of your builds.Still a lot I haven't seen.Still have a lot of my old parts from the 60's & the first kit my Dad gave me.The Ala Kart.What's kinda funny is I watch the Ala Kart being restored at Brizio's shop.

Andy's Picnic 2012 by Frederic Childers.jpg

Have you attended the NNL Western Nationals at the Convention Center next to Levi's Stadium? Next year's show will be February 4.  This is one of the shows featured in the current issue of Scale Auto.  We usually have over 1100 modelers, 400-500 people and over 80 swap meet tables. It is the second biggest display in the country. Hope to meet you there.

Have you attended the NNL Western Nationals at the Convention Center next to Levi's Stadium? Next year's show will be February 4.  This is one of the shows featured in the current issue of Scale Auto.  We usually have over 1100 modelers, 400-500 people and over 80 swap meet tables. It is the second biggest display in the country. Hope to meet you there.

Vince,

Do I know you from the old NNlL's ?Your name rings a bell.I might check that out.It's been yrs since I've been to one.

Beppie

Edited by TS3X65MPH

You probably do.  I was on the committee for years, and worked the registration desk or ticket booth.  I "retired' from the committee, but I still help the vendors find their tables before the door open, plus I help out in a pinch.  I'm one of a handful of people who have been to all of the NNLs.  Hope to see you there in February.

Welcome from Fremont. Where are you located?

Concord.I sure do miss Fremont.I have ton's of pic's from there.Some I have & others I've saved off the net.I have something like 100,000 pic's.I was thinking of posting some of my drag pic's for guy's who are building that style of model.