Model Cars Magazine Forum
KWT

Superbird

Been working a lot of overtime lately. Makes it hard to get anything done at home, but I've a little modeling in here and there to unwind. Finished up this Superbird over the last 2 weeks. Kit is the old Monogram kit. Paint is Testors Graphite Grey, covered in Tamiya Clear Blue, and topped in Testors Wet Look. No decals, as they fell apart when I wet them... completely obliterated...

IMG_20160711_170245355.thumb.jpg.46b59fb

IMG_20160711_170116132.thumb.jpg.24372e9

IMG_20160711_170031850.thumb.jpg.85ef2c7

Thanks for looking!

Thanks! Will do...

I may have found a set of decals after all, so this bird may not be done just yet..

Good lookin' Bird..If I can make one suggestion?  All Mopars(Chrysler Products) are the same color under hood as the car..Sides,firewall and rad support and under the hood...

Thanks for the info gents! I do appreciate it...

I do know they came out that way... However, I don't dig the look. I feel that it takes away from the beauty that is the engine/heart of the beast, as it's "gets lost" in the mix. If I were restoring one, it'd be black... everything looks good in black lol. ;)