[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Maintenance   03/14/2019

The board is going offline Monday, March 25, at 8:15 PM PDT for maintenance. See posting in General.
Casey

Aftermarket Directory

How does one get added to this list? I have a Shapeways store that I have several Nascar details items on and am in the process of adding more.

On 3/22/2018 at 8:20 AM, Brandon Miller said:

How does one get added to this list? I have a Shapeways store that I have several Nascar details items on and am in the process of adding more.

Post the link to your Shapeways store, an e-mail address, or some type of contact info, please, and I'll add it to the list.

On 4/5/2018 at 7:07 PM, Brandon Miller said:

I can be contacted through the Shapeways link.

I will add it to the list, Brandon.

Also, please consider adding an e-mail address or similar to allow people to contact you. Shapeways requires you to be logged in in order to contact you, and some people might be willing to say "forget it" at that point and never proceed.

11 hours ago, Casey said:

I will add it to the list, Brandon.

Also, please consider adding an e-mail address or similar to allow people to contact you. Shapeways requires you to be logged in in order to contact you, and some people might be willing to say "forget it" at that point and never proceed.

I can be contacted at millersportcustoms@gmail.com

Replicas and miniatures of Md doesn't have a website, but they offer some of the best  quality in the business.

Here is a link to my personal Fotki page that has a ton of photos of their products. This is all stuff I have purchased myself over the last twenty years. I am not affiliated with or compensated by RMCoM in any way, this is just shared for educational purposes since they have no web presence of their own. Prices shown on the packaging may have changed and some items may no longer be available. 

https://public.fotki.com/crstan/replican-and-miniat/replicas-and-miniat/

Can I make an announcement?  I have been requested to make copies of my Coca-Cola cooler.  This is the first time I ever tried doing this sort of thing.  Thanks to this forum, I've been encouraged to share with others.  At this point, it's going to be a very limited production run, unless I find a source for decals, because the Coke decals I got several years ago are not available.  Leaving more information for future update contingent upon the MCM Admin team.

I would be willing to start a new topic to show the whole process.  Picture is of the first ones going to who prompted me to do this.

IMG_9725_Fotor.jpg

IMG_9723_Fotor.jpg

Kurt, 

Bring one/some to DESERT SCALE CLASSIC 15.  I'll introduce you to a guy who can help you with the decals.  Good stuff!!

See you then.

DESERT SCALE CLASSIC 15 Info

Danno

Posted (edited)

My company provides a wide selection of photoetched parts. Latest product releases are official Mooneyes products.

www.highlightmodelstudio.com

Edited by Eero