Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum
Casey

Aftermarket Directory

Recommended Posts

How does one get added to this list? I have a Shapeways store that I have several Nascar details items on and am in the process of adding more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2018 at 8:20 AM, Brandon Miller said:

How does one get added to this list? I have a Shapeways store that I have several Nascar details items on and am in the process of adding more.

Post the link to your Shapeways store, an e-mail address, or some type of contact info, please, and I'll add it to the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2018 at 7:07 PM, Brandon Miller said:

I can be contacted through the Shapeways link.

I will add it to the list, Brandon.

Also, please consider adding an e-mail address or similar to allow people to contact you. Shapeways requires you to be logged in in order to contact you, and some people might be willing to say "forget it" at that point and never proceed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Casey said:

I will add it to the list, Brandon.

Also, please consider adding an e-mail address or similar to allow people to contact you. Shapeways requires you to be logged in in order to contact you, and some people might be willing to say "forget it" at that point and never proceed.

I can be contacted at millersportcustoms@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Replicas and miniatures of Md doesn't have a website, but they offer some of the best  quality in the business.

Here is a link to my personal Fotki page that has a ton of photos of their products. This is all stuff I have purchased myself over the last twenty years. I am not affiliated with or compensated by RMCoM in any way, this is just shared for educational purposes since they have no web presence of their own. Prices shown on the packaging may have changed and some items may no longer be available. 

https://public.fotki.com/crstan/replican-and-miniat/replicas-and-miniat/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My company provides a wide selection of photoetched parts. Latest product releases are official Mooneyes products.

www.highlightmodelstudio.com

Edited by Eero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Calnaga Castings is currently open for business. The correct address is www.calnaga.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PorkChopPaws said:

Can someone direct me to a company STILL AROUND that has 1/25th scale nuts and bolts hardware?

Have you tried these guys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:43 AM, PorkChopPaws said:

Can someone direct me to a company STILL AROUND that has 1/25th scale nuts and bolts hardware?

If they don't have to be metal...the Chinese model company MENG makes a bunch of nut and bolt sets. They don't sell them by scale but by size. I've used them on many 1/25 scale kits, including just yesterday on the front suspension of a Revell Porsche farm tractor.  I love these things, they're easy to use and look great - just shave them off the resin backing sheet with a chisel blade and stick them to the model.

They're available from the big on-line vendors like HobbyLinc. And to make it even better, they aren't very expensive. Here's a review of them by famous armor modeler Cookie Sewell:

http://www.missing-lynx.com/reviews/modern/mengsps008reviewcs_1.html

 

meng_nuts.png

Edited by Mike999
omit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey

10 hours ago, Mike999 said:

If they don't have to be metal...the Chinese model company MENG makes a bunch of nut and bolt sets. They don't sell them by scale but by size. I've used them on many 1/25 scale kits, including just yesterday on the front suspension of a Revell Porsche farm tractor.  I love these things, they're easy to use and look great - just shave them off the resin backing sheet with a chisel blade and stick them to the model.

They're available from the big on-line vendors like HobbyLinc. And to make it even better, they aren't very expensive. Here's a review of them by famous armor modeler Cookie Sewell:

http://www.missing-lynx.com/reviews/modern/mengsps008reviewcs_1.html

 

meng_nuts.png

Hey thanks ,I will check them out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As an aside guys, I'm going through the every link in this thread and am updating them. Will be editing the original post at some point to reflect all the links that are still active. Have reached out to a few vendors, as there are links posted with websites not updated in at least 5 years. There was one that said the last update was in 2007.

Stay tuned...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

As an aside guys, I'm going through the every link in this thread and am updating them. Will be editing the original post at some point to reflect all the links that are still active. Have reached out to a few vendors, as there are links posted with websites not updated in at least 5 years. There was one that said the last update was in 2007.

Stay tuned...

 

Thank you for doing the legwork on that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know where to find resin 1:25 hood hinges? I could find them a few years ago, but not having much luck now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...