Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aoshima Pagani Huayra

martinfan5

• 4 weeks later...

Those look fantastic. No badging that I can see.. is there a PE fret included?

There is a PE set you can buy for it ~$15USD.  No pics that I could find but it's ordered as well.

A cool little doc on NetFlix; Apex.  Mr. Pagani is on there talking about his design approach etc...  While the doc covers hyper cars, it seems to focus on Koenigsegg.

Edited by aurfalien

• 2 months later...

Some Japanese model shops are saying this will be released this month and taking pre-orders, looks like about $35 US, without shipping. 

Well yes, because that is what Aoshima has listed for the release date,I need to change the opening post, as when it was annouced and went up for pre order, Oct was the release month.  this kit went up for pre order in Aug.

10410643p_zpsscmfeh78.jpg

Edited by martinfan5

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, an American-style car model box. Very unusual for a Japanese company. I wonder if they will be trying to promote this more to US hobby shops. 

Looking forward to the review!!

It's not American style, it's just really fat...err tall?  It's the normal dimensions of a typical Japanese kit, but there's so much to stuff in there, it's about 2x as deep a box.

• 1 year later...

Aoshima has finally rattled around to running off the next variant of this kit. Set for October release it's the Huayra Pacchetto Tempesta, which was a $100k+ aerodynamic upgrade package. The kit will get a new front bumper, rear defuser, and wheels amongst the changes.

10551103b.jpg.2fa1fa3dc50a95a6e398aecee2595854.jpg

Edited by niteowl7710