Model Cars Magazine Forum

**HELP NEEDED** Trying to build a 1972 340 Plymouth Barracuda Like out of the Factory! PLEASE HELP!

Hello Everyone,

I have a situation that I've run into, and I need some serious help. LOL. My folks own a 1972 Plymouth Barracuda that, after many years, is almost entirely restored ALL original as if it came straight from the factory. I cannot wait to see it all finished after about 15 years of waiting. LOL. As a small token to my folks I wanted to make them an identical version of their car; however, finding a model kit for their 72 Cuda is coming up short. All I have on hand is the recent Revell 1971 Revell Muscle Hemi Cuda 1/24 scale. I know the front grill/bumpers are different as well as the side little grill areas on the quarter panel. I am looking for anyone that can assist me in making them a 1972 340 Plymouth Barracuda model of their car that they will love and display proudly. Parts, suggestions, offers, trades, or any other tidbits are welcome. Looking not to pay a fortune as I see some of these things can get quite pricey. Thank you for taking the time to read/making any suggestions.