Model Cars Magazine Forum

USPS Employees Nailed For Stealing Mail

Quick GMC

Nick have they just switched sorting location by you?  When they did that to us our mail took longer than normal for awhile. Strange thing to have your local mail go 80 miles north to come back to the house next door or 5 miles away. 

Yeah, they do that where I live, too. It USUALLY works pretty well.

wish you'd brought that California sun with ya!.....rain....grrrr....

did you see a BIG green crewcab?

been awhile since i hit Cal, back in '83 or '84, I imagine it's changed a little bit since then... :D

I tried to find a hobby shop when I was there and ended up at that Lego shop. Not into Legos, thankfully, looks like a lot of cool stuff. I did get a hockey puck for my kid though. 

They also lose mail too. I once paid a bill and it never got paid. Then the following month I get a bill that's two months charge plus a $20 late fee for the previous month. The lost check was never cashed.

Edited by Mike C

They also lose mail too. I once paid a bill and it never got paid. Then the following month I get a bill that's two months charge plus a $20 late fee for the previous month. The lost check was never cashed.

With millions of mail pieces they go through every day, stuff like that can happen. It happened to me too.  I also had a package from Japan (non-tracked) lost in the mail for few months. Finally I received a large envelope from USPS which contained the top of the package box and an official form stating that the package got damaged and that the box top was the only thing from the package they found.