Model Cars Magazine Forum

Workin at the Car Wash

randyc

Recently retrieved my collection from the ex.  She packed them for me - that's good and bad - she didn't take as much time and a few things were broken but I didn't have to pack them.  Here are some that weren't in cases and were in despearate need of a wash.  This isn't really Under Glass, but shows that I build a lot of different things...   going to have to get rid of some of the builtups soon.  I had 6 boxes with 32 cars each ( I think) in them in cases.  Plus several more loose like these, and several from previous trips in cases.   Not to mention diecasts of all scales and slot cars and track and accessories..   Probably 2500 cars total?  

Do you gus have any recommendations for ways of selling them off?  ebay and craigslist are obvious.  Trade them off on here, but that brings in more cars.  I'm trying to downsize to fit new house.  

Randyc

IMG_20160725_160641212.jpg

Yeah these washed up pretty well.  I saved the littel parts floating around in the boxes.  This is right after the wash  the windows were still wet.  They were very dusty.  Oldest build is probably the NAZCA or the valvoline car.  

• 2 months later...