Model Cars Magazine Forum

Monogram 1999 Mustang SVT Cobra

sopis

Hi All

Finally I finished the '99 SVT Cobra Mustang..my second build in my modelling career :)

I liked working on this kit and I put a lot of effort in the interior and the engine - I really like how the engine turned out, using alclads and zero paints and also the interior, mix of tamiya and zero paints and for the first time I made carpets :)

despite all that. this was a tough build, as the kit did not fit together and it was difficult closing the body and making the chassis parts fit in place (I kept removing the parts by accident and I even broke the front axle as those were hair thin duh :( ), but somehow I managed to finish it...it is in a 'LOOKY BUT NO TOUCHY' state :D

here is a link to WIP thread, where engine details and carpets can be seen http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/topic/115884-monogram-1999-mustang-svt-cobra-124/

below are few pics...quality is bad, but even though I have a photobox, I dont have a prop camera :/

so, enjoy the build and as always, thanks for any comments or critique!

thanks!!!

IMG_20160830_220047.jpg

IMG_20160830_220748.jpg

IMG_20160830_222039.jpg

IMG_20160830_220013.jpg

IMG_20160830_220023.jpg