Model Cars Magazine Forum

Late 40's Traditional '29 Ford Roadster on '32 Rails Update: 3/4/17

Dennis Lacy

Wowie Zowie!!!! I just read through this whole thread. This is your best to date! Keep up the good work. Ya got me wanting to build another rod!!! What to do is the question. Actually I have another started project to finish (in addition to finishing the Flying Wedgie) before I tackle another project. -RRR

Thanks, Brother! I'm pretty happy with it. 

I think you probably have more than one started project. I wanna see that little A-modified get done. It's too cool not to.

B)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Brother! I'm pretty happy with it. 

I think you probably have more than one started project. I wanna see that little A-modified get done. It's too cool not to.

B)

What RRR said, ADL!  I've said it before about your build style and I truly believe you real world life experience really shows in the detail and parts selection for any and all of your real and scale Hot Rod builds!  If you inspired RRR with this roadster, you can only imagine how it makes me feel!?.  So many desires and so little time!  My bucket list grows on!! -KK 

'29 Track Nose Roadster‏ Mock-Up LS Top.jpg

Dueling '29 Roadster Builds TV.jpg

AMT '29 Roadster on Revell '32 Sedan Wires and Tires‏.jpg

'29 Roadster PU‏.jpg