Model Cars Magazine Forum

Jeff Lindstrom`s: 1930 Ford Model A -10 1/2 second race car on the "Work Bench" 9/10/16 "Finished pictures posted in the "Under Glass" section 11/5/16

John Teresi

Hello......thank you all so much for the B`day wishes......... and for the kind comments on this build ......I really do appreciate them:)......I had a Photo Bucket problem yesterday......but,it is fixed now.....so I am posting somemore WIP pics......I modified the frame and finished up the Roll cage ......I made a front motor mount and a fuel cell......I need to finish up the floor .....fine sand and paint .....I will add the fine details later......thanks for looking

Hello......thank you all so very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them:)........I made a Dash Board, B&M Shifter ,Master Cylinder and Brake Pedal.......I made a Battery and battery Tray, Battery Cable Clamps and a  Electrical Board......I painted and weathered them lightly and used "Pro Tech" : Nut and Bolt ends,detailing wire,spark plug wire .......I also modified the Firewall and steering box and mocked -up a steering wheel......I will work on the doors and trunk tommorrow......thanks for looking.

Johnny Bravo... What can I say but what an awesome update you got for us. That is some mighty Fine work and it looks Killer. I am digging it all from the Scratch built shifter, to the Scratch build battery and then the Electronics panel. Man that is some awesome work. You keep knocking it out of the park my friend. Can't wait to see the next update. Very Nice work!!

Hello.....thank you all so very much for the kind comments .........I really do appreciate them:).......I finished the interior floor......I made roof braces and a roof cover.......I detailed the doors and trunk lid......I made some inside interior window trim......and I made some mustang tail lights ......I will work on the engine next.....thanks for looking