Model Cars Magazine Forum

Jeff Lindstrom`s: 1930 Ford Model A -10 1/2 second race car on the "Work Bench" 9/10/16 "Finished pictures posted in the "Under Glass" section 11/5/16

John Teresi

Hello.......thank you all so very much for the kind comments.....I really do appreciate them:).......I attached the front winshield ......I also made a steering wheel support brkt. and made a shift light.......and attached the steering wheel.....I should have this finished tomorrow.....just a few details left......thanks for looking.

Hello......thanks guys or the kind comments.....I really do appreciate them:).....I got the doors attached with the door handles and trim and lightly weathered ......I also made a circuit card on the front of the passenger side frame......and made a radiator hose and attached the Ford emblem on the radiator......I also made a Ogga horn and got that attached.......I stuck a picture of Jeff`s dad driving the car  that my Brother Vince printed out on his computer  with a license plate as well........this model is finished.....I will take "Outside" finished pictures in a couple of days......thanks for following along and for all the kind comments.

What an honor it's been to follow Johns build of my Gasser. The car has rich family history going back the 60's when my dad first built and raced the car. It's been through minor evolution through the years but still holds true to its Gasser roots and is still raced today. it has tremendous sentimental value and john captured every detail from every angle, inside and out. thank you everyone for all the kind comments. I can't thank john enough for this incredible build.