Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aussie shed

aussie_modler

i love it ! exacty how i want to make a barn one day , start with the frame and make it really a self contained building ..could be cool to do part covering on the walls and roof and leave parts uncoverd and the frme showing .. bit like a cut open thing so you can really see inside

Thanks Richard. In one of the pictures it shows an opening on the side, I plan to leave that part of the wall open to be able to take photo's from an inside perspective. Looking at it again, I may even add some more studs to make the opening a little bit smaller and the roof won't be complete so I can get that high shot.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's some seriously nice beam work mate,  you must be a builder of the real thing i reckon..

Thanks Dale, I'm a renderer (solid plasterer) by trade and used to be around new buildings a fair bit. I've since moved on from the trade. I'm hoping to have some more done this weekend. I've also started a new r34 build, trying to get the juices flowing again. I have been very stagnant of late.