Model Cars Magazine Forum

MCM Issue #202

Viewed a copy of the Contest annual 2016 today (contest shows from 2015) and was disappointed.

Not in the quality of all the great models pictured, but 6 less pages in this issue (2015 had 84 pages). 

Mainly disappointed that no pictures from the 2015 LLC NNL contest (Lower Left Coast - Carlsbad, Ca -  August, 2015).

I attended the show last year and all the contest model cars were amazing.

MCM, why was the LLC NNL omitted from the 2016 issue?

Thanks.

Mine arrived today in my distant suburb of Los Angeles. It's the first issue received for my sub.

It's great to see so many different kinds of model vehicle building. It's especially fascinating to see new custom car styling and even new combinations of things such as the rat rod hauler. I'm looking forward to more issues and to more appearing on the updated Custom Clinic website when it's revamped.

Viewed a copy of the Contest annual 2016 today (contest shows from 2015) and was disappointed.

Not in the quality of all the great models pictured, but 6 less pages in this issue (2015 had 84 pages). 

Mainly disappointed that no pictures from the 2015 LLC NNL contest (Lower Left Coast - Carlsbad, Ca -  August, 2015).

I attended the show last year and all the contest model cars were amazing.

MCM, why was the LLC NNL omitted from the 2016 issue?

Thanks.

Because we get more contests submitted than we can fit into the issue. Something has to give, we just don't have the room to include all the contests we receive. Unfortunately yours was one of the ones that we couldn't fit in.