Model Cars Magazine Forum

B-N-L

I've picked up a thing or two from Ebay, and from that and what I see on their website I could inherit the national debt on what I would LIKE to order, just some of their engines and parts are worth it. I'd like a few of their late model Mustang supercharger kits to make some faster hot rod engines, and a couple of "sleeper" Mustang's.

• 2 weeks later...

I've purchased parts from b-n-l both from the website and off of eBay I've got the same great service either way.  Parts are always excellent whether it's been a carburetor, transmission or valve cover they always come the same zero to no cleanup required!  I've never had an issue with b-n-l, professional, great communication and with a large enough order you might get a surprise goody with it!!!  They're one of my favorite resin shops.

Yes. I've bought many things from B-N-L. I've probably bought a dozen 9" ford axles, half dozen GM 350/400 turbo trannys, a dozen or so glasspack mufflers, and all sorts of other stuff. Probably the quickest resin shipper out there. There's usually a little flashing from the resin pour, and just basic casting cleanup from the part it was molded from. 

I really like B-N-L