[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
guitarsam326

Autocar DC9964?

I recently traded with Bismark (Kevin Little) and aquired a parts box Autocar so to speak. i also have some much needed parts coming from Terry.  power plant is gonna be a 12v71. this project may turn into a DC10364 if i decide to lengthen the hood. anyways, heres what i got so far.

20160914_181052.jpg

Edited by guitarsam326

This will definitely be a beast. As with all your builds, I'm looking forward to this!

This will definitely be a beast. As with all your builds, I'm looking forward to this!

thanks Dennis! thats the look im going for.....a Beast!

Yeah! i like it already, its goin ta be a b east !!!

Be Well

Gator

I've  actually had some time to work on this lately, i just havent posted anything. I was going to build this truck in the upcoming build off but ive done so much work, i dont believe i will. Anyway, heres the progress so far.....

20161228_175546.jpg

20161210_124332.jpg

Edited by guitarsam326

I've  actually had some time to work on this lately, i just havent posted anything. I was going to build this truck in the upcoming build off but ive done so much work, i dont believe i will. Anyway, heres the progress so far.....

Ahh, lookin great bud! Thats that quality work Im looking for. I cant wait to see this flexing it muscles next to that Paystar.

Ahh, lookin great bud! Thats that quality work Im looking for. I cant wait to see this flexing it muscles next to that Paystar.

lol, ths one will make the paystar wet itself!

This is looking real nice Sam! I like the direction you're taking with this.

Looks great Sam!! Is that a weld seam decal?

thanks Brian! It it is a weld seam, theyre from archer fine transfers .015 size

Hello Sam, Happy New Year. I like what you have done to the truck so far, are you going to do a Heavy Hauler?:) 

Hello Sam, Happy New Year. I like what you have done to the truck so far, are you going to do a Heavy Hauler?:) 

yes, a heavy haul but not too extreme!