[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
guitarsam326

Autocar DC9964?

Well done, Sam! The excellent modifications, and superb detailing, of this interesting, and unusual subject, just shout, 'Heavy Duty'. great work.

Great job on all of the air and brake lines not to mention all of the rest of the details you have added Sam.

Ok, got some color on this beast and started the weathering process

20170201_180835.jpg

20170201_180754.jpg

20170202_154459.jpg

Edited by guitarsam326

Cool color. What color will the cab be?

same color but with off white on the roof and the top of the hood, as well as on the cab moulding 

same color but with off white on the roof and the top of the hood, as well as on the cab moulding 

Very cool 😎 

WOW! I like all of your detail work. And the weathering is looking good .

Be Well

Gator

So far, it has the perfect look of an HD Autocar...............I built one years ago with all wheel drive an a Challenge mixer on it, and a 12V71 too..............and yours looks even more heavy duty! Very nice!

Nice weathering...................wish someone would do a tutorial on the methods needed to obtain results like yours! Awesome work!

Love it, but I can only see the last few photos. Are you planning to repost the early ones?

Love it, but I can only see the last few photos. Are you planning to repost the early ones?

thanks Pat! Yes, im planning on reposting, i just haven't gotten around to it...gotta find all the pics lol

Edited by guitarsam326