Model Cars Magazine Forum

1972 Pontiac GTO _MPC

Cosmo_Song

That GTO kit is absolutely horrible ! You turned it into something absolutely beautiful!

WF

Thank you, yes I still remember those crappy orange plastic parts and huge flashes everywhere, not to mention those incorrect wheel position. It took me quite a while to clean it up but I`m happy with what turns out in the end :)

That GTO kit is absolutely horrible ! You turned it into something absolutely beautiful!

WF

I agree wholeheartedly with this sentiment!! I have this kit in my stash because it's my best friend's favorite car, so I'll try to make it into something nice for him.

Question:  How did you fix the rear bumper?  Did you cut it, find an old issue kit with a proper fitting one or is that aftermarket?

Phenmomenal job on all 3, btw!!  Just amazing builds!

I agree wholeheartedly with this sentiment!! I have this kit in my stash because it's my best friend's favorite car, so I'll try to make it into something nice for him.

Question:  How did you fix the rear bumper?  Did you cut it, find an old issue kit with a proper fitting one or is that aftermarket?

Phenmomenal job on all 3, btw!!  Just amazing builds!

Thank you Kevin! I actually didn`t really fix the rear bumper, I just shaved the body rear panel and used bondo to make it to fit the bumper.