Model Cars Magazine Forum

1960 AMT Custom Chevy Fleetside.

Wow, that's one Shiney and GREEN Paint Job - NICE! I wouldn't have choosen that Whee/Tire Combo, Nor Color, But they sure work together.

Thank you Ed, I built this as a test to figure out how to put down a halfway decent paint job. If you type in google search  "1/48 wisco1" and then hit the images view you will see why I wanted to do some cars for a while. Im learning here from the best auto builders in the world and Im sure loving it.:)

Best regards, Steve.

Thank you Ed, I built this as a test to figure out how to put down a halfway decent paint job. If you type in google search  "1/48 wisco1" and then hit the images view you will see why I wanted to do some cars for a while. Im learning here from the best auto builders in the world and Im sure loving it.:)

Best regards, Steve.

Steve, you've got a real talent for Aircraft. The Rigging on the PT-17 is Excellent as are the Paint Jobs and Detailing on ALL your Planes. Welcome back to Earth. I'll be looking for your next Ground Pounder.

Steve, you've got a real talent for Aircraft. The Rigging on the PT-17 is Excellent as are the Paint Jobs and Detailing on ALL your Planes. Welcome back to Earth. I'll be looking for your next Ground Pounder.

Thank you Ed, most likely another 1969 Dodge Charger.

Best regards, Steve

• 5 years later...