Model Cars Magazine Forum

Resin Mopar Cross Ram Manifolds

A few months ago I posted my Mopar Max Wedge Cross Ram manifold on this forum and promised some of you that when they become available I would let you know. I'm happy to say that Missing Link is casting  both the Max Wedge and Hemi manifolds as part of Kevin's product line and will be offering them at the Toledo NNL next month. There is also a Hemi Cross Ram manifold as well. Check out Fireball Modelwork's Carter AFB carbs that are a perfect match for the max wedge. The manifolds even have the freeze out plugs detail!P1020793.thumb.JPG.297ad4ff482e3b46c10df

If you are interested, please drop Kevin a line to order the manifolds. And contact Joseph for the carbs if you haven't already.

P1020804.JPG

IMG_1323.JPG

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

I received my manifolds today, they look even better in person! Thank you BobbyG for mastering them and thanks to Kevin @ Missing Link for doing an excellent job casting them. As usual super service from Kevin :)

If you think you'll ever need some correct/accurate ram manifolds for a Max Wedge or a 426 Hemi, definitely buy some of these. The super detailed carbs From Fireball Modelworks added to the max Wedge will be perfect!  Joseph is working on the correct Holley's for the 426 Hemi and should have them ready shortly.

Some more really great stuff from our talented members here! Great work guys and thank you.

P.S. Kevin, isn't toleddosylanaia where Count Chocula came from?

Edited by Bill J

Thanks Bill J, I am glad you are satisfied with the manifolds, Kevin works wonders casting some difficult items. More good stuff down the road! I too am waiting for Joseph's Holleys, I have seen some of his 3D pics and we are in for a real treat!

I received my manifolds today, they look even better in person! Thank you BobbyG for mastering them and thanks to Kevin @ Missing Link for doing an excellent job casting them. As usual super service from Kevin :)

If you think you'll ever need some correct/accurate ram manifolds for a Max Wedge or a 426 Hemi, definitely buy some of these. The super detailed carbs From Fireball Modelworks added to the max Wedge will be perfect!  Joseph is working on the correct Holley's for the 426 Hemi and should have them ready shortly.

Some more really great stuff from our talented members here! Great work guys and thank you.

P.S. Kevin, isn't toleddosylanaia where Count Chocula came from?

thanks for the kind words! & oops i meant toledo/sylvania