Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chezoom Corvair mid engine drag car

cobraman

I finished this one up this morning. Had some issues with it but they were of my own doing to be honest. The biggest of my boo boos was to not open up the rear wheel wells. The instructions do state to do that but I built this out of sequence. I have a habit of sometimes wanting to prepare the body as I work on the engine and interior. By the time I got to the step that noted the rework of the rear wheel well I already had the body done and did not want to take a dremel to it. I did shorten the track to try and get them to tuck better but that only helped a little. Anyway, for the most part it was built out of the box with just a couple of minor changes. Painted Revving Red. Kit decals and cleared. Comments always welcome pro or con.

• Like 1

You asked for it Ray. You want comments, pro or con? I'm gonna go with PRO !!!!!

While that's not technically a "comment", you get my drift.

I almost made a similar boo-boo on rear wheel well cut outs for the Revell Hawaiian and Chi-Town Hustler. Same body. Cut out on the Hustler, but not on the Hawaiian.

That's got sweetness written all over it man. Actually, it's decals, but you get my drift. :D