Model Cars Magazine Forum

HELLO FROM NIAGARA FALLS - CANADA

Hello Everyone ,

This the first time I've ever have done this kind of thing , so here I go . I Love this hobby so much , I don't remember ever getting board of it sick of it or just plain forgetting of it . That is how much I love it . I've have gone from building like steady to just have no time . Although I continuously collected enjoying all the different cars out there . 

I really am into 1/8 scale . I just love super detail . I would research the subject "the car" and then incorporate as much as I could scratch build . Sometime it would work , most time it wouldn't . Later I found that when I would scratch build a part It was easier to make two or three . This way I would have extra and I could pick which one was best to use . 

As you can see I can talk about this hobby for day's on end .  So any way , Hello to everyone and thank you for letting say my little piece ,

John H - "Iconjohnny"