Model Cars Magazine Forum

Old Name but looks like a new player in resin

As many of us have done in the past we have seen many of Paul  Hettick. s builds on E Bay. This was one his most resent build at the bottom of the description

"  http://www.ebay.com/itm/1963-Ford-Country-Squire-9-passenger-station-wagon-Pro-Built-Galaxie-/152266806652?hash=item2373cf157c%3Ag%3AsWwAAOSwmLlX9A7w

After 25 years of helping the Modelhaus out with model kit masters I decided to branch out and start creating my own kits. These kits are not for sale at this time. " 

As posted by Paul  Hettick.

Edited by 59-Desoto

• 3 months later...

Ah yes, the "pro built" seller on eBay. Forgive me in advance, but why on earth would anyone spend hundreds of dollars ($1300 in this example) for models with virtually no detailing? I just do not understand, not my cup of tea I suppose. 

He does have a following of several wealthy collectors who bid each other up.

He just recently joined the forum; why not ask him? His '59 DeSoto wagon is a jewel, plus he scratchbuilt an excellent trailer for the Coronado boat kit that I'll be shamelessly copying studying very closely when I build one.