Model Cars Magazine Forum

hi all from italy!

paolo76

hello to all guys! I write from Italy and I follow you from a few months, ever since I restarted with the hobby of model after 25 years of inactivity! when i was young I've built mainly military models and motorcycles, now I began instead with pick ups, muscle cars, and hot / rat rod, which are my passion. I'm at my fifth model at the time, the first are served to regain confidence and see what level I was, and I was quite amazed at what I was able to accomplish,i will put some pictures under glass soon. my last model (just finished!) is a '37 ford panel delivery turned into rat rod hearse. for this I will open 'a wip since I remembered to photograph all of the building steps. Now I greet you and sorry for my English, any error is the fault of google translate anyway! P.S. I saw that some of you are true artists of the model, I saw some fantastic creations that have inspired me a lot and keep alive the passion and the desire to improve model after model. ah, of course, I copied a lot from your work and tricks, thank you all!

• 1 month later...