Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ferguson Tractor from Heller

I have a badly warped original of this tractor....been wanting a couple for some time now...I dig tractor kits.

The "original" that keeps being mentioned was by Airfix, back a good 60 years ago, and was molded in acetate plastic, which warped like crazy over time.  In addition, it was nowhere NEAR as detailed as the new Heller kit appears to be.

Art

Rob, it is Friday almost 6 ..............waiting somewhat patiently for the pictures. It has been the weekend for almost an hour. LOL 

Four trees of gray parts in the bag.   6 tires--4 small and two large.   Small sheet of decals, and an instruction booklet.   My weekend began at 11:30am (got to 40 hours), went to lunch, took a nap, watching F1 practice and chilling now...;)

IMG_1093.JPG

IMG_1092.JPG

IMG_1091.JPG

IMG_1090.JPG

I wish the canadian dollar would get better, these prices  are too much. Good thing I have the real one in the garage to play with.

The Australian dollar is terrible. Also, we get ripped off on imports such as cars, even when our dollar was equal to the US dollar. 

Just got my 2 kits today (one for me, one for a friend who owns one), and was really impressed with the package until I opened one of the kits and realized that you can easily place 4 complete kits in one box.  Is this a heller thing or what?

They standardized their box size a while back, I think...I noticed that also.