Model Cars Magazine Forum

Got Mini-Boxes???

I am sure you all are familiar with round 2's "mini-boxes". If so, how many do you have? This year i have acquired 39 and more are in sealed kits. I never assembled one, and don't intend to as they take up much more space that way!!!

SANY0002.JPG

Edited by bonehead23

I have a few

and would love to get more, but.........

I will pay postage (IF I CAN) to get as many as possible.---MIGHT be only way I get certain kits)

I know of ONE 1/25 scale kit box included in a Kit

Original issues  of AMT's 409 Impala Convertible (The Modern Tool--Modified re-issue of the 409 Bel Air Bubbleback)

ON the decal sheet!!!'And YES I did it

Though not how they said to!!

Did they leave that decal sheet as is on re-issues of that kit??

I like these stupid mini boxes. And I don't know why? I always end up leaving them face down in the real box they came in. Yet I'm glad they are there, and hope Round 2 keeps on including them with more kits in the future. I know there is no logic to why I want them to continue with them. I just do.

Many things I never considered here!!! Re-purposing them is cool. But I agree, WTF are they for? What's the point?  Just goes to show that anything will be coveted as long as the company claims it is "collectable", right? I will just keep them in a box , like baseball cards. Some day they might be worth something when my grandkids are old and inherit all my stuff.

Many things I never considered here!!! Re-purposing them is cool. But I agree, WTF are they for? What's the point?  Just goes to show that anything will be coveted as long as the company claims it is "collectable", right? I will just keep them in a box , like baseball cards. Some day they might be worth something when my grandkids are old and inherit all my stuff.

I think their kind of neat and R2 puts them in the models as an extra. I have a couple of them of the kits I really like.