Model Cars Magazine Forum

Will be down for a few days

Im going to hospital tomorrow for my second total knee replacement so I won't be on here! Also I'll take all the prayers I can get hoping it goes as well as the last one if it does im planning on going to pot belly gangs show on the 6th of November.

vince

Good luck and prayers to you Vince. I've had my second total knee replacement done 7 1/2  years ago and I'm a "happy camper." I'm lucky enough to be able to crawl under my ride to do an oil change when I feel like it, and also able to do just about anything I want. No cane, no walker, no wheelchair and I thank God.

Thanks guys im hoping it goes as easy as the first one I was down for one week and 2 1/2 weeks of therapy I was released its been awsome since so im a hopin and a prayin for the same and dr said it might be easier cause now I have two good knees. I've been out of bed and walked to bathroom twice and even started some light therapy in bed!

vince

Amazing what doctors can do these days.  Glad to hear surgery went well.

Modern technology in the medical field has come a long way in the past 50 years. So much that it would make a person's "head spin." While I'm pretty "old school," I'm really amazed by some of the advances in medicine that have been made over the years.