[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Offline for a bit Sunday Morning   02/12/2018

I'm taking the board offline for an hour or so, at 9 AM PST on Sunday. See announcement in General for more information
ismaelg

Corvette C7R (Daytona winner)

Ismael, looking good man. Way to stick with it. I kinda put my first one aside too. I wasnt happy with the decals so I walked away before ruining it further. I may dust it back off now that I've got a second one on the go. I like the mods you've done so I'm definitely going to follow suite on most of them. 

Good luck on the decals and clear....you're due for some luck on this thing.

David

Looks great so far, we've all got our nemesis model half finished in the stash... at least you are persevering 

Tap Tap.. Hello?  Is this thing on?

Ohh Hi!

Because of the  hurricane, this project went into hibernation.  It has been a really stubborn project. I lost the love and it is now a personal challenge.  

I just airbrushed what I hope was the last coat of Gravity colors Corvette Racing Yellow.  I've been saying that for the last 5 color coats or so.  Once dry, I'll carefully mask and paint the black areas.  Taking it very slow with this one. I don't trust it. I know it wants to bite me again....

DSCF3017b.jpg.52301f42a177de2a1269b6e69c98ffb1.jpg

DSCF3018b.jpg.e6c2a0b71cae2f1f8fe6ed4d25c829b8.jpg

DSCF3019b.jpg.9dafd6d78f83b07f131d29dab279404f.jpg

Thanks,

Glad to see this build back on track ( pun intended ). I'll be watching.