Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 1971/73 Ford Bronco

fomocomav

I'll be trying the tires on something besides the source kit, I've already made that decision. :)

I think they might have worked for an early Ford 4x4 conversion (I like the old tall, skinny, blackish tires you'd see in highboys), but...the small opening may limit use, unless pliable...stretch from 13" to 16"?

• 3 months later...

I DO have a couple of questions about these old Broncos.  Hopefully someone has some answers for me.  First, were all dashboards white?  What about the hard tops?  Were the grilles always chrome?  If not, were they only argent, or could you get them matching the body color?  Is there somewhere I can find this information?  Google has failed to turn up the answers I need, as have the dealer brochures. 

Try some of the1:1 Bronco  sites.

• 3 months later...

Has anybody had an issue with the body having a slight twist to it? I got one of mine ready to prime today and it looks like the body has a twist to it. I will check it on a flat surface and straight edge to make sure it isn't an illusion.

• 7 months later...