[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Sign in to follow this  
dimebolt

1/16 1971 Charger custom

Here are a few pics of a build I started in 2014 before my hiatus from building. It started out as the 73 Richard Petty Charger, and I changed the roof line to make it into a 71. I also scratch built a functional Air Grabber hood for it. And that's about as far as it's gotten yet. But I'll definitely be working on this one more very soon.

1021162250.jpg

1021162251.jpg

1021162251a.jpg

Thanks guys. This one is on the back burner for a little while as I'm starting on another build at the moment. I started this one about 2 1/2 years ago and moved. As usual things happened where I wasn't able to go further at that point. But I will get back to it soon. 

It's an interesting paint color combo, different from what you would normally see. I like it a lot.