Model Cars Magazine Forum

Empty-Z slammer...

Mad Slammer

I thought slammer meant low to the ground.

Sometimes it can, though "slammed", past tense, usually means "extremely low on its suspension". Then there are the drag-racing "door-slammers". It can get confusing.   :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Far as the model goes, I REALLY like the clean look. It's nice to see one for a change without a lot of stuff tacked on and sticking out. These cars have good lines, and a clean build style shows the shape nicely.

Sometimes it can, though "slammed", past tense, usually means "extremely low on its suspension". Then there are the drag-racing "door-slammers". It can get confusing.   :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Far as the model goes, I REALLY like the clean look. It's nice to see one for a change without a lot of stuff tacked on and sticking out. These cars have good lines, and a clean build style shows the shape nicely.

Well, it's sort of a Slammer just for the blacked out windows... It has the kit's chasis but no engine or interiors... Tried lowering it more in the rear but the lower you go, the tires have to come inside of the body so it looked like a Pro Street with skinny tires... I have another "chasis plate" that I scratchbuilt for it but the rear tire issue mede me choose the other one... Glad you guys like it...