Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tom McMullen`s: AEE- Big Twin -On The Workbench 11-5-16

Hello......this is new on the Workbench......Tom McMullin`s : AEE Big Twin Trike.......I will try and get as close as possible to a replica but,I may make a few changes......I ordered a few donor kits for the engines but,I won't get them till next week......so I will be a week behind schedule

Big%20Twin%20Hot%20Rod%20magazine%209-70

AEE-Big-Twin-70-MCart_zpsfowsegvl.jpg

DSC05322_zpskxhawt4e.jpg

big%20twin%20left%20engine%20pipes_zpsix

biig%20twin%20street%20chopper%20shoot%2

Edited by John Teresi

John.... This is going to be an Awesome Build for sure and I love it!! It totally has your name on it when it come to styles like this. You are going to crush it out of part on this one for sure. I know you will lay a beautiful candy job down on this one!!

This is gonna' be even more "off the hookier" than all of your other off the hook bikes.

Looks like the real engines were painted Alclad. How convenient.

The interior looks simple enough to scratch out, but if you aren't doing a replica, you could have fun with that.

You know, center console, telephone, fire extinguisher, microwave cappuccino machine,The Teresi Touch.

I'll be patiently waiting for the first progress pics. I should check back in, what? Say, about an hour? 

Edited by Nytrozilla

I visit rarely here in this All The Rest section, but I'm really glad that I saw this one! That 1:1 looks really wild and I think it has John Teresi written all over it...I'm sure you're the best guy to replicate this one in scale.B)

I can't wait to see how it turns out.

John this will be a Insane build my friend which you are the only one that I know of who would be talented enough to build this insane bike and do it justice. 

Thanks Seth......I have a few of the parts ready to Rock N` Roll........but,I need the donor kits that have the engines that I need......I should have them by Wed.......I can`t wait to start building this Trike.......I was around 12 or 13 years old when I first saw this bike.

Hello......thank you all for the interest in this build......I finally got my 2 Donor kits yesterday 1/8 Scale re-issue  MPC Thunder Choppers......I needed the 2 Sporster engines for this build.....but,I can always use the extra parts for something else...........I dug out some old parts box tires from the old Revell 1/8 Evil Iron......that are perfect for this build......I started a mock-up of the frame and mounted the engines.......and spaced the  rear tires and front tire.....thanks for looking