Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tom McMullen`s: AEE- Big Twin -On The Workbench 11-5-16

Hello.........thank you all so very much for the kind comments......I really do appreciate them:).......I got a good start on the body......just a few more modifications on the front of the body and gas tank and I need to make an oil tank......then I can sand and shape the body for primer......I finished all the body braces .......I will make the seats next......they will be re-movable so that you can see the drive chain and exhaust pipes......thanks for looking

DSCF2696_zpshgbbjtl4.jpg

DSCF2695_zpsurul7bhb.jpg

DSCF2693_zpswth3jtoa.jpg

DSCF2691_zpsy3n32rfz.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hello.....Ray,Joe,Chris.....thank you so very  much for the kind comments......I really do appreciate them:).......I got the drive train mocked-up.....I will add all the detail later......I also made an oil tank ......the neck of the oil tank fits through the middle of the gas tank........I also made the dirve and reverse handle and a battery tray and battery and a master cylinder .........I will work on the rear axle and wheels next......thanks for looking 

DSCF2712_zpseqtjhz0m.jpg

DSCF2711_zps1qjcb9k4.jpg

DSCF2710_zpsb6os79q5.jpg

DSCF2708_zpshn0vcbzu.jpg

DSCF2707_zpsbg56eg8o.jpg

DSCF2706_zpstdqh6plp.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hello......Chris,Bob.....thanks guys for the kind comments.....I really do appreciate them:)........I modified a rear axle and wheels  from my parts box ......and made some traction bars and wheelie bars.......I will make the other two wheels next.......thanks for looking.

Lots of nice fab work.

I can't believe with all that rubber that it is driven by a single chain. Seems like the bike would eat up chains. 

Another cool build. Just don't blink John will have it done and several more projects.

Hi Bob.......yes,driven by one main chain......it only has a forward and reverse ........here is a pic of the original set-up.......a newer version had a blower on it but,I am making the original bike.......The "Red One".......thanks