Model Cars Magazine Forum

mack N-type

around 1960 we have a company thats imported mack truck,s [ floor ]

and one of that type was de mack N [ whit a budd cab , like ford ]

a couple of company,s have these truck,s and the are look for those day,s modern [ first coe in holland and europe , if i am correct ]

i build this as a 6x4 and like a dutch company [ later have this company the mack F-type,s ]

for me is very hard to find some color,s pictures of the interior

picture of the cab and the interior shel [ mack ]

67e328661b653aaa57131d80c0bd9586.jpg

bcd968730e5517c58eb6a18b2a3968b3.jpg

have already the good fueltank,s and the mack suspension with the rears and axels

chassis wil build ore a donor from a dm model also the 6 spoke wheels

thats for now

jacobus

Jacobus

i was just getting parts ready for my Mack N this week for a future build. As for the interior it was probably Mack mint  green. Every Mack type truck I've seen till 1973 was Mack mint green. For as the mint green color your on your own I drove a 1972 Mack R "flat back cab" it had the pod type dash and it was green but the 1964 Mack B I drove for a friend of mine was a different factory green. Hope this helps good luck on your build 

thank,s lee

i know that color green , when i build [ some years ago ] the b-61 , i have here on this forum the answer what color i must use

and yesterday i have found a very little color picture of a n model , and on the doorstyle you can see that green

so i have stil that paint in the hobbyroom and today i wil give it his interoir green and i think black seats

when i have do it i put some picture,s on the forum

jacobus

• 1 month later...

so together with the other mack make the chassis and rear,s

here a picture how its must be , i using not these wheels , only for the picture

84e7dd8d3beb94164f61018b6b5dc9de.jpg

and now lookin for the batteryboxes and also find the engine [ same pile of boxes , but witch one ???

jacobus

brian , i found a little note and that say,s [ mack 613 ] and in a book he was on a brochure with the same engine as the B61 in that year [ 1959-1960 ]

so i must lookin very close on that ad

its also said 16 forward and 4 reverse gears , but i am stil  reading the smal ads

like the MACK A-type very hard to find some good info , but stil like it

jacobus

• 1 month later...